segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2007

O fundamental é AMAR


Be In Love


When I’m in love
Everything is full,
I’m feeling stronger like a bull.

So many times I’ve passed at your side,
Since I meet you
I can feel that you will be mine.

Oh my love, love by grace.
I hope I will be stronger enough
To feel this love in any place.

Just because I want you,
Just because I’m in love with you.
Just because I am what I am,
Just because I need you.

Be by my side at every place on earth,
I’m yours and you are mine,
We just have to listen our hearts.




Bruno Afonso

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

As palavras são poucas para o que o coração sente e a alma sonha...

Amor é a palavra chave da vida!

A vida é tudo o que temos em nós e à nossa volta...

Amai, sonhai e concretizai o sonho!

Beijinho do coração e aquele abraço... que só de sentir fala...